Old
03-16-2012, 01:56 PM
Jason Lewis
Hockey's Future Staff

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonellisghost View Post
Up front in our top 6:

Linden Vey is doing what I said he would do before the start of this season, he is playing smart up tempo hockey and making the most of his chances. He has great hands and sees the ice well. Is he a top 6 center or the perfect 3rd line center? Time will tell but he is an NHL caliber player.

Maxim (Moishie) Kitsyn is either going to be a Franzen type of power forward who loves contact and is most effective in front of the net or he is going to be an excellent 3rd line grinder with game breaking skills. The reason for the discrepancy between the two styles and potential outcomes is that Maxim is an enigmatic character of a kid and when he wants to be a game breaker he is as well as when he wants to be a beast he is.

Andy Andy

Bottom 6 hitter who has hands and can be an effective two way player. Think Clifford with a bit more smarts allowing him better opportunity to provide more offence. I like the way that Andy lines up his hits. He looks allot like Phil Sykes in the way you could almost draw a line between point A and point B. NHL bottom 6er who can be effective as a top 6 forward from time to time. He might be able to make the jump next year and in fact I think he will but if not he will develop his game in Manchester and be an effective call up.

Kozun

He has the offencive skills to play in the top 6 with the Kings and can be an effective two way wing, his only problem is that he is still learning how to control himself and keep his head focused on doing what is needed instead of looking for revenge or try to take out a player with one hit instead of focusing on his game.

These 4 guys I think are REALLY going to be big fixtures in our future lineups.

I think Andreoff reminds me of Simmer.

And seriously reading the bolded part...does Kitsyn not sound like the next coming of Frolov?

Jason Lewis is offline   Reply With Quote