View Single Post
Old
03-16-2012, 03:29 PM
23isforDeBlois
you cant OD on it

vCash: 500
I used to think dubi was as good as cally but this season really turned me around on that one, hate to think dubi is the type of player who will only show at contract time (dont believe that), i heard all this season from sam and joe how they felt he was tryin too hard but only 7 goals seems incredibly small at this point of the year. there is still the playoffs and as a dubi fan i would love to see him see the light.
as for boyle, i dont think it is production as opposed to production vs toi, his line seems to do a fair job keepin the puck in the offensive zone but never seem to capitalize. if boyle is on pk and 4th line id be hard pressed to get as upset over his numbers. a lot of the venom voiced at boyle has to be placed at the foot of torts who continues to try and hammer the square peg into the round hole.
rupp missed part of the season and is on the 4th line so his numbers are harder to pick on. earlier poster had it right, WC was basically saved on his stick and where he earned a lot of ranger fans over. hes not a top 9 forward and hasnt been as to play on any of top 3 lines much so he gets a pass, at least to me.

23isforDeBlois is offline   Reply With Quote