Thread: What Happened?
View Single Post
Old
03-16-2012, 11:13 PM
wafflepadsave

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuccarello Awesome View Post
This team is still in prime position to win the Presidents Trophy, let alone 1st in the East.

Pittsburgh can kiss my ass. They scored 5 on Biron with their absolute full lineup while we were missing Henrik, Cally, Del Zotto.

They have a very tough schedule the rest of the way, and while no games are a sure thing, we have a slightly easier schedule. If we finish this home stand strong, we'll most likely take 1st in the East and the league.

St. Louis has 3 more points than us in 2 more games played. Meaning, if we win the two games in hand, we're the top seed in the entire league, even after a rough patch the last couple of weeks.

We play Pittsburgh one more time next month. Henrik will be in, and if we're healthy, we're going to show them why WE are the team to beat, not a bunch of dirty, diving babies who think they've won the cup after winning ten games in a row.

We got this.
No we don't. They are worn out and in a rut. Pittsburgh has a number of advantages over the rangers. 1) Way more talent 2) A better coaching staff and I love what Torts has done with team building this year 3) When Fleury has his confidence high, rangers can't beat him 4) their team is way more tougher, but they draft that way 5) And most importantly, they are dirty, will dive when they get the opportunity, and will get all the calls, the NHL will make sure of it!
Every series I've seen against the pens is stacked against us. Did anybody notice the lack of contact with Crosby last night? He looked like he was playing in a non-contact league.

wafflepadsave is offline   Reply With Quote