View Single Post
Old
03-17-2012, 03:14 AM
TimeForAnOilChange
Can We Fold The Team

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Head Crusher View Post
That all depends on what you think Hall would have done if he hadn't lost an edge, if he had stayed facing the glass playing the puck then yea Sarich's hit would have been extremely dangerous as Hall would have been in a vulnerable position as you said. However when I watch the play it is my opinion that based on the angle Hall was going at at the moment prior too and just as he looses the edge Hall was getting ready to try and break out across the blue line which would have brought him face to face with Sarich. This would have likely of lead to a shoulder to shoulder or shoulder to chest hit based on where his shoulder was in the video. Could you have made an argument for a potential charging penalty, sure I guess but I don't think that if Hall had kept his footing hit would have been any more dangerous than what actually happened to him.
not really sure if we're agreeing to disagree or if we're agreeing with each other, but either way, you now have a new player that deserves to get his head crushed. The kids and the Hall approve this message.

TimeForAnOilChange is offline   Reply With Quote