View Single Post
Old
03-17-2012, 11:11 AM
Kriss E
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeySeven View Post
Your examples are kinda weak man. Step up the hater game.

A) Markov got a puck to the face mid game. Injury.
B) Half the team has lingering injuries, Kaberle could've easily had one and decided to sit out an extra game for it.
C) Tell AHL radio is by definition not secretive. He was asked at the game he was scouting, and he gave a straightforward response but left it in RC's hands.
My examples are weak? Well, I didn't think I even had to list examples, seeing how it's pretty obvious how secretive he's been. And as I said, I didn't care about it, but now I just find it annoying.

And I understand you're a fan of Goats, but you don't have to defend him on everything. To be clear, I'm not going into the childish comments about you being a ''homer'', I don't think you are, and I'm not a hater. Goats has done some good things, but I think he's taken a few decisions this year that are simply inexcusable. I just think it makes management look bad when one day the guys are fine despite not being present, and then the next they're injured.
We're dead last in the conference, season is over, no need to say Markov will get reduced ice time and then a couple hours later admit he's actually injured.