View Single Post
Old
03-17-2012, 11:36 AM
awfulwaffle

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerekstar View Post
Well I can understand a coaches frustration when his star players make such huge mistakes over and over again. And like someone already said, if it was Boedker, he would ride the pine for a long time. He should not play favorites. If the player doesn't smarten up, he needs to sit and wait for the coach to trust him again. We saw way too much of that with Jovanoski IMO. Frankly, it has been the vets who have been screwing up lately, not the young guys so let them play.

It would be nice if he could avoid the F bomb for sure but people handle things differently. I will say, his last few interviews have definitely shown his frustration.
I would really like Todd Walsh to ask Tippett if he ever thought about taking Yandle out for a bit after that turnover in the beginning of the game, just to say 'hey you aren't vulnerable'. I know it's not a question Walsh would want to ask as it would hinder his relationship with Tippett, and it's not a question Tippett would want to be asked, but it's a question that deserves to be answered. That's why Walsh is there, the medium between the fans and the team.

awfulwaffle is online now   Reply With Quote