Old
03-17-2012, 12:52 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Melnyk View Post
Not expecting much out of Erixon during this intense period given how physically unready he looked earlier in the year, but it is worth a shot given how bad Emminger is, and how bad Stralman, Bickel and Staal have played at times....

To me, Emminger is by far the worst and needs to be sat instantly and permantly...On half the nights, Stralman is just as bad...But stays becasue On the other half, he plays well......While there is nowhere in hell Bickel should be playing top 4 and top 4 minutes where he gets exposed...He has been a very good third pair D-man for the Rangers (in fact, better than Staal on many nights), giving them solid play and some nastiness..That is where he needs to stay...

Until DZ comes back, I wouldn;t be surprised to see Stralmnan-erixon and sticking with Bickel-Staal.....but don't like it and I would mix those 4 a little differntly...

That's what happens when you don't pick up a D-man before the deadline like you should have..
Holy ****, where the hell have you been, LM??? Another past great comes back home!

Bird Law is online now   Reply With Quote