Thread: Post-Game Talk: Oilers 3 Flames 1
View Single Post
Old
03-17-2012, 04:11 PM
CupofOil

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
Yeah I'm sure Renney tells Eager not to hit anything, play like a *****, and fight less than Gagner.

jebus JFJ was probably more effective.

Eager seems to be injured half the time.

I guess it was Renneys plan to have Eager smoked by the rookie Tulopov in TC as well. I guess Tulopov didn't get the Renney memo not to play physical.

Eager looked like crap and unprepared from the start of this season. Classic example of a player that came in soft and wasn't ready to play.
I have seen Eager on other teams and i have never ever seen him this scaled back and passive. I think that has everything to do with the coach putting the shackles on him and telling him to scale it down or he'll be benched, i highly doubt that Eager's on ice personality changed overnight. It defeats the whole purpose of bringing him in and Hordichuk for that matter who gets virtually no playing time and when he does, he doesn't get involved physically for the most part. This team including these players are a reflection of their coach and it doesn't matter who Tambellini brings in. I believe that even Lucic would be a fairy under Renney's watch.

CupofOil is offline   Reply With Quote