Old
02-12-2006, 02:29 PM
SmokeyClause

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to SmokeyClause
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorekids
Look, I've spoken to a couple of you via PM, let me put a general warning here:

DO NOT go to another team's board and make an *** of yourself\other Preds fans. I'm sick of having to stick up for you when you're being the sort of troll that we get so disgusted by both here and on the other board. If you can't resist the urge to stir something up, then simply stay off their board. It's embarassing, and we went a long time being known as some of the classiest fans on this board, and I'd assume have you kicked off the board than risk having you ruin that. If you act like a jerk on another team's board, from here on out, I'm not sticking up for you, and I'll urge the moderator of that board to take the full extent of action against you. For all the crap we've put up with from Wings and Blues fans, you want to be that sort of poster? Ridiculous. I haven't had to be heavy-handed in regards to moderation in over 2 years of moderation, and it's stupid to have to start now, but you're simply not going to represent Preds fans that way.
I'll second this and will be watching as well. Let's keep it classy here. You can give other teams' fans a hard time, but do it in good nature and in the spirit of a fun rivalry.

I know a lot of you guys are new, but I think we all know what is right and what is wrong. We aren't asking you to sterilize your comments to make 'jacketracket' happy, just use common sense.