View Single Post
Old
02-12-2006, 03:00 PM
  #25
Pred303
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Murfreesboro, Tn.
Country: United States
Posts: 2,747
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by handtrick

I know this is more than anyone wanted to know......but p303...you asked for it
so let me recap what i think i learned...

so there is a 35% chance he will be back to 50% effectiveness, a 25% chance he will be back to 75% effectiveness, and a 40% chance he will be back to 100% effectiveness, but we all know there's a 0% chance of that all happening??...jeezus

Pred303 is offline