View Single Post
Old
03-17-2012, 10:06 PM
JohnLennon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc the Habs Fan View Post
I am a tanker and I am relieved. We were THAT close to the Isles leaving town with 0 points when we had that PP late in the 3rd. They got 2 big ones and they go ahead of us. At least the point was due to Leblanc scoring from Subban on a nice play. The Leafs won again and are now picking 9th.

In other news, RC continues to be a moron.

Palushaj scores, barely plays after that. Let's play Mike Blunden nearly 7 more minutes though.

Leblanc scores, doesn't use him in a long shootout.

The Eller shifting between wing and center thing is just retarded.

And once again he completely overworks our top guns in order to grind out points so he can better his resume. Forwards getting Kovalchuk-like ice time. Subban playing 28 minutes, no d-man in the NHL this year has averaged that much. Subban has done it in 3 straight games.

The day RC gets fired will be a happy day.
I'm struggling to find logic in this post. You act as if simply scoring a goal merits unlimited ice time. Palushaj scored while playing on the fourth line, and he stayed there. Just because he scored it doesn't mean he deserves more ice time.

Even worse is that you think just because Leblanc happened to score during the game, it is insanity that he didn't get a shot in the shootout... what?

Also, Eller hasn't shown that he deserves a consistent role on this team lately at all. Then again, the fact that you are rooting for your favorite team to LOSE as much as possible kind of illustrates why your statements are so damn illogical. Because that's absolutely ridiculous.

JohnLennon is online now   Reply With Quote