View Single Post
Old
03-17-2012, 10:40 PM
habtastic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSharpMarble View Post
No I agree getting traded to a team fighting for a lottery pick is a great motivator. Funny how the same "brain trust" who rip on kaberle are moving onto bourque. No wonder habs fans are so widely laughed at, know something about the game please.
Oh no!! Is that true? People laugh at us? Only us? Cuz we think Bourque has been crappy when in reality he's been extremely crappy?

The guy has had goals on his stick multiple times and has been horrible at passing. Pleks is dragging him around the ice.

Why is it funny (i.e. if anything it makes more sense) that people who rip on kaberle rip on Bourque. They have higher standards. I think Karberle,given what we expected has been less bad than Bourque. I wouldn't boo the guy in a SO, but he better turn his game around, cuz aside from the 2/3 SO goals, he suckkkkkkkks. If we had won off of that SO goal, it would be the ultimate slap in the face. If we had kept AK, we'd be battling for 10th in the conference. In the end the Cammy trade's highest value might actually be at the draft this year.

habtastic is offline   Reply With Quote