View Single Post
Old
03-18-2012, 04:51 PM
101st_fan
I taught Yoda

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
Yet you keep going on and on about about other teams' records while skirting the points of my posts. Maybe you should stop quoting me if you aren't talking to me?

It's pretty frustrating that we can't say anything negative about the team without being labeled as a cliff jumper.

You say we are not in playoff mode, yet when asked directly who among the top teams in the west is in truly playing playoff ready hockey .... crickets. For a team playing so poorly, we keep beating quality teams since the ASG to include all three divisional leaders in the west.

Some here see a loss and proclaim we're a one and done team ... and routinely do so. Concern about specific issues is one thing while declaring doom after every loss or subpar night is something completely different.

Even if we're playing great hockey heading into the post season, making it to the second round is a toss up for most of the West based on how tight the conference is and the dogfight first round matchups most teams can expect. As of right now it would be STL/SJ, VAN/COL, DAL/CHI, and DET/NSH. No cakewalks. The 2/7 matchup there is probably the easiest for the higher seed with the other three potential series looking to be brutally competitive.