View Single Post
Old
03-18-2012, 07:42 PM
Double-Shift Lassť
Just post better

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizoncol View Post
I never said that Moore IS screwed. EDM stated that Blue Jackets screwed everyone but Moore which is wrong on any part. That's a logical conclusion and I'm not "looking for something". Is he developing properly? We gonna find it out in a year or two, not now. So far he's OK. Not great, not bad, just OK. He's still developing. I think Blum is a better player now, but Nashville keeps him in the AHL. And they know how to develop d-men. Making every other CBJ prospect "screwed" is just silly.
I thought we were talking about EDM's take on Moore not being screwed. He said he's not, you seemed to be taking issue with what he said. Now you're onto the notion that everyone else isn't screwed. Whatever. Moore isn't screwed - seems we can all agree on that. He's developing OK, right? We're all saying that.

Quote:
I'm not going to look for all statements where people are doubting his abilities, but I saw quite a few of them and you can find one even in this thread. Look at his play with JJ or Wiz on PK or him running PP with Brassard. I think he looked decent and I won't say "he's having problems" with them. Give him decent partner, not necessary Tyutin, and he's gonna be OK.
So you're saying Nikitin is playing every bit as well since Tyutin went out of the lineup?

Quote:
I'm lost here. This post isn't suggesting he should run the power play? I don't get it, possibly that's just my language barrier... I'm like Nikitin - I need Russian interpreter.
Don't consider "playing on" the power play "running" the power play. Saw Dorsett out there last night. Is he running the power play?

Quote:
Did you read even THIS thread and the post I have already quoted? WTF is that? Post like this one ain't rare over here. I think you should stop be concerned about his language barrier, he'll improve it. He's good when he's playing with an NHL partner no matter what nationality he's.
Disagree. Posts "like that" ARE rare. Unless you're on the lookout for them. I'm tired of these posts making it out like I'm somehow inclined to prefer Moore to Nikitin. Feel free to continue your "Nikitin not Moore" crusade.