View Single Post
Old
03-19-2012, 12:33 PM
Replacement
Now 11.5% more Zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Movement View Post
Fair enough. I went to the game and then went home and hopped in bed with my wife, so I wasn't on the thread. I came in to work this morning and went through the thread and without checking the time of each post, the thread's narrative kind of read like this: people overreacting about the result, overreacting about Petry's poor night and then *boom* The Replacement Show: The Torres Love-In Edition.
Maybe I'm just a little punch drunk this morning and maybe it's true that this board would be dead without your Devil's Advocate-isms, but I just feel a little maxed out on certain repeating discussions, while not necessarily being maxed out on Oilers talk.
heh, But you just engaged in exhibit A of which you are complaining about. The post you responded to actually talked about what I thought about the game which I thought you would note and respond to. But parallel with this boards energy you didn't even want to think about the game again and kept wanting to talk about a "Torres love in".

see how that works?

jk aside I'll try to take your feedback and work on that. Theres precious little to talk about here this time of year.