View Single Post
Old
03-19-2012, 03:16 PM
JLHockeyKnight
IMA Real American

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitroglycerin View Post
"We have to stay out of the box," Neal said. "We were getting a power play. Hartnell slashed Paulie (Paul Martin). I pushed Hartnell. He takes a dive. I end up in the box."

"That's the way (Hartnell) is: You don't know what to expect," Jagr said. "I played with him 60 games, and I still don't know what to expect."

"He's always there yapping or punching and some stuff," Flyers defenseman Kimmo Timonen said. "I'm really happy he's on our team."

"We had to change our attitude and the energy and the motion and the skating," Timonen said.

"To lose that way against that team, with him scoring," Penguins winger Pascal Dupuis said, shaking his head in disbelief and disappointment. "I don't know."

"He's (Malkin) good for a couple of (penalties) a game if you hit him and play him tight," Hartnell said. "You've got to know where he is at all times on the ice."

"We had our fair share of chances," Crosby said. "It's just a matter of executing, but they are a good team and they battled back."

"It was a playoff game," Hartnell said. "Odds are that we are going to end up with these guys in the first round. We got a point on them tonight. One step closer to getting home ice."

"I don't know if we were trying to be too fancy, but we wore them down at the end," Hartnell said. "Good things happen when you put the puck to the net and that happened tonight."

First place," Philadelphia star Claude Giroux said, "is our goal."
What's ironic about these quotes is Crosby is the only Pen that isn't crying.

JLHockeyKnight is offline   Reply With Quote