View Single Post
Old
02-14-2006, 09:03 AM
DayWalk3r
YouTube Guru

vCash: 500
What's the difference? If Flyers would have a game on Friday/Saturday and there was no Olympics.. Forsberg would likely play that game, if he felt 100%.
get this straight, He's NOT gonna play in the olympics if he's not 100%.
And what about Pronger then? He has a cracked bone in his right foot.. and is way more hurt then Forsberg is, and you calling him a national hero and so on because he's playing in the olympics, But when a Swedish player like Forsberg is going to Turin and try to win a medal in his final chance to bring something big home to Sweden you calling it selfish, and unrespectful, not being loyal etc etc.

Forsberg does not give a ***** about the money, he's not a greedy guy, he loves the game and winning means more than any penny in the world to him.
Flyers are nothing without Forsberg, I'll bet my a*s that the Flyers would be fighting for a playoff spot without Forsberg in the lineup.

I've been a Flyers fan since '92, and I allways loved to be a Flyer.. and I jumped up and down when I heard Forsberg signed with the Flyers this year, It was in fact the best day in my life. I have met Peter in person, and he is the most down to earth guy I ever met. and when im reading all the **** you guy's give to Forsberg these day's.. I feel ashame to call myself a Flyers fan. You should support the guy instead of being whiny selfish as*ess.

You guys make me sick!