View Single Post
Old
03-20-2012, 06:26 AM
hullsy47

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatterson View Post
As of game #20, new posters are no longer allowed into the contest. At this point, you have no hope of competing for the title and it creates a significant amount more work for me to add new users. You will need to wait until next year to join.

If you think that I have made an error in your points (there's a first, or tenth, time for everything) please PM me (don't post it in the thread) and include the number of the game and the number of the post in the thread where you posted your pick so I can review it without going through the entire thread. I will reply in a PM and make any changes necessary to your totals.

NOTE: If you had your forum username changed and wish to combine points please let me know. I enter a lot of these every game so I don't always recognize the usernames, even if the changes are small. Just PM me with your old username (obviously from the new one) and I'll combine them. Obviously if they are two separate accounts I need some form of proof that you control both of them. This is especially important now after game 20 as posters not already on record will not have their picks counted.
didnt we have a "toilet bowl"game just a few years ago/
we are in the same category as the islanders cept they have tavaras ...i true no 1 franchise homegrown guy....

hullsy47 is offline   Reply With Quote