View Single Post
Old
03-20-2012, 09:25 AM
CupofOil

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jepprey View Post
It seems the children of my favorite shows are always annoying. I swear, this Carl kid and the daughter from Californication bug the crap out of me. LOL. Hell, count Jesse in from Breaking Bad, if he's considered a kid. haha.
Carl is one of the most annoying characters on TV, i cringe everytime he speaks.
Actually, he and Lori are neck and neck for most annoying with Carol not too far behind (i really wish that Daryl would just shoot her in the head to keep her from creeping on him).

Don't get me wrong, i'm a fan of the Walking Dead but no character on that show should ever be compared to the acting brilliance that is Breaking Bad.
Jesse (who definitely isn't a kid) is one of the best characters on TV, not annoying at all IMO.
All the talk is about Bryan Cranston and his portrayal of Walter White and deservedly so but Aaron Paul as Jesse is definitely deserving of some awards, he's brilliant.
I just got into the show and watched the first 3 seasons on DVD within about a month, the show is pure genius.
I'm still waiting on Season 4 since i have it on pre-order, can't wait.

Last edited by CupofOil: 03-20-2012 at 09:31 AM.
CupofOil is offline   Reply With Quote