View Single Post
Old
03-20-2012, 10:37 AM
MAGICMAN1963

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleach Clean View Post
Don't wanna be _that_ guy, but I think AV is done in VAN at the conclusion of this season.

The cup is the hardest trophy to win. I think the nux will go far, but won't win the prize. Which should mean the exit of one Alain Vigneault. He's had his run-- and Gollum does have a point in saying that this core group is owed a shot with another bench boss before their time is done.

I haven't been a huge fan, so my take is a little biased. He's a solid coach that has definite limitations. But you could do a lot worse. Hopefully, he can make a strong run in his last kick at the can.
This team is on a downward spiral heading to the playoffs.AV imo is safe for now,but that all depends on what happens in the playoffs.I do not believe that they are just resting up for the playoffs,and these games with teams like CLB,Minn, are just dont care games.Thats BS.This team just is crap right now.It is what it is.Last years ride to the finals was great,but it is not happening this year.There are to many question marks.