View Single Post
Old
03-20-2012, 12:45 PM
Sharksrule04

vCash: 500
I have been watching Braun going for 7 years as I am a UMass alum and I have to say this guy just keeps getting better and better every year. I think he already deserves more time than he is getting. I'd have him on the 2nd PP unit over Demers personally. I think Braun has more offensive skill than Demers but he plays a smarter more responsible game leading to the impression that Demers is better offensively. Braun is very quick, has good puck skills and has solid judgement for when to Pinch or carry the puck up the ice.

I'd sign him for 4 years and 5 Million. I think he is going to progess a ton over the next 2 years if we give him 15-18 minutes a game. He has the potential to be one of the better #3 or #4 d-men in the league. I think his numbers offensively could skyrocket too. He has all the tools of being a very effective 2-way d-man.

Demers on the other hand should be traded IMO. I don't see him value rising much higher than it is now. Package him at the draft or during the offseason to get Nash.

Sharksrule04 is offline   Reply With Quote