View Single Post
Old
03-20-2012, 11:55 AM
Carey Chant

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
I find it hard to believe that there are people out there that still think bringing Patrick Roy in as coach can't be anything but a home run.
Exactly....oh he doesn't have experience? How many rookie coaches have we brought up only to see succeed on other teams? If there is a coach I will stand by even through bad times (can't get worse than this year) it's Patrick Roy.

I still spit at the TV screen when I see Mario Trembley's *#$##$# face on RDS so you know who my loyalty is with. Roy will be excellent for Carey Price, if there is ever a coach he will listen to it's him. Not to mention we get a little passion behind the bench, Alf Martin and soon to be gone replacement have shown me nothing. It would be nice to see our coach toss a stick or something on the ice when there is a brutal call against us. Some emotion which Roy will bring behind the bench for sure. And he will satisfy all the french media with some classic interviews. It's all plus with Roy, just bring in Radulov & Grigs with him. (crossing fingers)