View Single Post
Old
03-20-2012, 01:44 PM
Skraut

vCash: 500
Don't know if it's funny or sad, but in the 3 years I've played adult beginner hockey I've scored 2 goals, and haven't seen either one go in.

I play D, and the first was me corralling the puck at the blue line seeing a player coming at me, panicking and "passing" it forward. I still wasn't good going backwards from a stop, so turned my back to the play because I figured I had just created a bad turnover as the puck was headed right to one of their players, and started heading back towards my net. At center ice I finally had the speed to pivot and skate backwards and noticed everybody cheering. Apparently it went off a couple of their players skates and in.

The second one was I ended up out there on the Power Play for some strange reason. The puck came back to me and I had all the time in the world. So I wound up and fired a slapshot. I made contact with the puck, and the next thing I know I've completely lost my balance belly flopped, and slammed my cage into the ice. I kind of layed there stunned for a moment staring straight down at the ice an inch from my face, when again everybody cheered.

Skraut is offline   Reply With Quote