View Single Post
Old
03-20-2012, 02:16 PM
DarrylshutzSydor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhitesj View Post
yep pretty much.

He wen't way overboard shuffling the lines up and I don't think he managed the game well at all either. He had that MItchell-Desjardin-Clowe/Pavelski out for a ton of minutes in the second period and Mitchell was one of the worst turn over machines of the day. First time in a long time I have had anything critical to say about Mitchell but he was awfull tonight and T-Mac had him playing a lot of minutes while Winnick got benched for all I could tell, maybee he was injured, but Winnick was actually the best player on the orriginal third line and I don't remember seeing him after the first period. Ferriero got a lot of minutes too and he was nearly as bad as Mitchell was tonight.

The Best defensive lines the Sharks have had all season have been
Vlassic-Burns
Murray-Boyle
Demers-Braun

Why not go back to those D pairings instead of having Murray-Burns together. What are you hoping to accomplish with that d pairing.

Where was the game management after the 3rd goal. That was a prime oppurtunity to use a time out or pull Niemi, he did neither and the Sharks were still back on their heels until the goalie change after the fourth goal. How about making adjustments to the way the ducks were playing, I know, it's all about the process. I've never really went after Todd Mclellan before but I think he was as big of a reason as why the Sharks lost tonight as any of the individual players. He did his job very poorly tonight.
Murray looks lost without Boyle, and Burnshas been coughing the puck up all year, what does he make a year again? we got Burned on that deal.

DarrylshutzSydor is offline   Reply With Quote