View Single Post
Old
03-20-2012, 02:55 PM
drwpreds

vCash: 500
Former Thrashers Fans- Who's coming to the Jets game Saturday?

Just wondering how many Thrashers (former) fans are headed to Smashville Saturday for the Jets ‎game?

I am a former die-hard Atlanta Thrashers fan from Birmingham, and I have successfully converted ‎myself and my son to be Predators fans.‎

Really looking forward to it- it is going to be really strange seeing “our” former team and rooting ‎against them. It has been interesting, though- I thought it would be a difficult transition, but it didn’t ‎take long at all before they kind of just felt like another team.‎

I am thoroughly enjoying being a fan of a winning team, one that has a legitimate chance to make a run ‎at a Cup- after 11 mostly horrible years of pulling for the Thrashers, I almost don’t know how to act.‎

I am a little torn on what to wear- I am 100% a Predators fan now, and of course will be rooting for ‎Nashville and against Winnipeg just like they are any other opponent. But since we didn’t get any real ‎closure last year, I wouldn’t mind having one final time to wear my Thrashers jersey- I may just wear it ‎up until face off, then rip that sucker off…..‎

For those Thrashers fans who are coming to the game- are you wearing Thrashers gear???‎

Dennis in Birmingham

Mod Edit:
Quote:
There are clear rules against trolling. Just because you think you have a funny joke about the former Atlanta Thrashers or the team's fans does not mean you should post. In fact, it likely means you simply need to put more thought into the things you say. THOSE WHO COME TO THIS FORUM WITH THE SOLE PURPOSE OF TROLLING THRASHERS FANS WILL BE DEALT WITH HARSHLY. THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER WARNINGS. INFRACTIONS AND FORUM BANS WILL BE HANDED OUT LIBERALLY.

Last edited by TMI: 03-27-2012 at 11:17 AM. Reason: added warning for potential trolls
drwpreds is offline   Reply With Quote