Old
03-20-2012, 07:38 PM
ECL
If it weren’t for me

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ECL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowtron View Post
I think so too. The decision making on the PP leaves a lot to be desired. For instance, last night there was a PP (might have been their last one of the game) where Richards, I think, was point blank on Marty's right and rather than shoot and hunt for a possible rebound, he tries getting the puck past two Devils and over to DZ. The play was broken up and the puck was taken right back out of the zone. They always seem to go one pass too many. The only time they shoot is when the angle is bad. And then they miss the net and puck goes whizzing around the boards and out of the zone. I think there needs to be more movement, more speed, and more shots. IMO of course.
Was actually MDZ trying to get the puck to Richards, but I hear you. No idea why he didn't shoot.

ECL is offline   Reply With Quote