The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim ||| Let me guess. Someone stole your sweet roll?
View Single Post
03-21-2012, 01:13 AM
Join Date: Oct 2009
More pics from Issz's journey thus far.
- Issz's encounter with a rogue Conjurer. Issz easily defeated her in battle.
- A nice reward for a battle well fought. Also, I can't seem to get the that damn SKSE error to go away.
- Random encounter with a random tipped over cart spilling out it's cabbages. The Horror!
- Issz's encounter with a group of undead at Hamvir's Rest (I have never gotten the quest or piece of lore that details what this place is about, is there even an entrance to a dungeon anywhere, because I can't find one?
- Issz's Third ninroot sample!
- Issz spots a patrol in the distance, are they friendly?
- Upon closer inspection, no.
- Using tactful thinking, Issz leads the group of bandits in to a herd of nearby Mammoths.
- The Mammoths easily dispatch the group of Bandits, which consisted of 2 Bandit chiefs.
- Oblivion reference!
- Issz, looking upon Brynjolf trying to sell his 'Frost Elf cure for what ails-yah', while he looks for the oppotunity to snatch Madesi's ring and plant it on Brand-Shei.
- Brand-Shei caught with Madesi's ring.
- After helping out Byrnjolf in framing Brand-Shei, Issz is invited down in to the Ratway to meet with the Thieves guild, but not before one final test.
- Never bring just your fists to a knife fight, as this poor sob soon learn't.
- The Ragged Flagon
- During the quest 'Taking Care of Business', Issz is roughing up Bersi Honey-Hand for not paying his protection fee. (The sound he made was epic! It sounded like 'Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaarg')
- After completing Byrnjolf's second mission, Issz meets with Mercer Frey, the leader of the Thieves Guild
- Issz being surrounded by a group of hired mercs protecting Goldenglow Estate's bee farms. It was Issz's toughest fight yet, but he succeeded, barely.
Last edited by RobBrown4PM: 03-21-2012 at
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by RobBrown4PM