View Single Post
Old
03-21-2012, 03:08 PM
CS
Bryzgalov's Blueline

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie Parent 1974 View Post
that being said, i'll never agree that any position on any team is getting paid to cover up for another party of the team, no matter how many times you & beef re-word it.
You come off like a kid jamming fingers in his ears and screaming "SANTA DOES EXIST!" over and over again.

Quote:
it's only a handful of people here that went overboard, i'm not sure why it's even an issue .. it just looks like some here would rather talk about his earlier struggles, and not that he's playing lights out [as was expected by most here & the Flyers organization - that's why they signed him: the way he's playing now.
Who went overboard? I've easily been the most outspoken about Bryzgalov's struggles. I stand by everything I said, and I stand by him now that he is playing like he's capable of winning games.

I'm sorry if I wasn't patient when he still sucked after the halfway mark of the season. I'm sorry if I was afraid we put all of our eggs in the disaster basket.

Quote:
it's like a few here are out to prove that 'it was ALL Bryz' .... ok, then if it was all Bryz, then he gets ALL the credit now.
It was all Bryz, and he can have all the credit he wants now. He's earned it.

Quote:
either way, i'd rather talk about the present & the playoffs .. i'll let those who want to dwell in Oct - Dec do so without me
You're the only one dwelling on the season up until the Calgary shootout.

Everyone else has moved on, but you seem to want to tell people that we shouldn't have believed he sucked when he obviously did.

CS is offline   Reply With Quote