Thread: Prospect Info: First Hand B Sens Ranking
View Single Post
Old
03-21-2012, 06:52 PM
petelevi

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruiser View Post
That won't be Ottawa's third line. Regin likely won't be resigned, Butler and possibly Condra will both be out played for spots and will be shipped to some other team. Gilroy will not be playing on our second pairing, Filatov isn't playing in the AHL it is either NHL or KHL for him. Based on the level of competition, he will be playing in the KHL. DD has improved too much to be playing on the 4th line in Bingo, IMO he plays in the top six and takes on a similar role to what Greening did last year and Klinkhammer did this year. Prince is too damn good to be playing in the ECHL. He is completing a dominant season in the OHL and he looked pretty good during his preseason game. I would be shocked if he plays in the ECHL.
I agree with most of the above, although I think Condra is likely to stay and it's possible (albeit unlikely) that Prince could see time in the ECHL (impossible to judge right now without knowing what Binghamton's roster will look like).

I doubt Daugavins would accept a two-way deal and I'm not convinced Claesson or Sorensen will be brought over next year. There's no chance Lyamin gives up his KHL salary to play in the ECHL and Kinrade isn't going to come back for that either.

Sandin/Bashkirov: the former is no longer Sens property and has done nothing to warrant a free agent offer, while the latter struggles to play in Russia's tier-2 league.

I could quibble with other things, but the speculation is fun and lineups can't really be judged until free agency is under way in July.

petelevi is offline   Reply With Quote