View Single Post
Old
03-21-2012, 07:29 PM
Kirk Muller

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HabzFanatik71 View Post
He averaged less than 15 minutes per game in his three 2-points games so I think it's more about using him properly than using him a lot. I haven't watched the last few Preds games but I know he was getting PP time right away when he got there and let's just say that they have more offensive depth than the Habs do.

He's been playing on the third line recently with players with limited offensive upside and he hasn't been playing well in that situation. So yeah, it looks like more of the same. Now with Radulov back, who knows what his role will be?

I guess I'm one of these pumpers you're talking about but I never said AK would be a superstar in Nashville but I think he'll definitely do better than he did here.
Well he dropped into 12 minute category the last game, is -4 in the last five games going pointless.

Its not just role at that point. Coach is sending a message when its like that.

Its all about figuring out when he is on his game. If he is on his game you can play him in a top 6 role, if not, he is barely a third liner. It seems one or the other with Akosts and thats what prevented him from becoming a very good player in this league.

Kirk Muller is offline   Reply With Quote