View Single Post
Old
03-21-2012, 09:49 PM
Rust Heisenberg

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueshirt Believer View Post
Its a MAJOR concern. Our scoring depth is starting to come, and he decides to coast.

I will tell you one thing, Kovalchuck doesn't pull that crap.
Dude, I think all I see you post is negative stuff about our players. You either have unrealistic expectations that each player will play up to your standards each and every game or at this point you're just looking for something negative to say.

I'm pretty sure last week you were ripping Boyle a new one for no apparent reason. You've gotta relax. The season is long players have down games/streaks.

As for Gaborik, it seems he plays worse when we play western conference teams. Tonight's sloppy play specifically can be attributed to the ice, and he didn't even play poorly! That goes for every player on the ice. Besides Richard's goal I didn't see one player controlling the puck well. Players were losing the puck the entire night. Despite the poor ice Gaborik was still able to create a decent amount of near goal chances. It's ridiculous you'd bring up trading him when he's clearly our most dynamic player and has statistically proven it the entire year (as well as wiping out the previous misconception that he is not clutch and only scores during easy teams, as A LOT of his goals have come at crucial points in games we've needed to win).

Stop complaining about every player we have.

Rust Heisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote