View Single Post
Old
03-21-2012, 11:38 PM
zeroG

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by angry_treefrog View Post
It does seem to me that they came out overconfident in this one.

Can't do that against the Canes... or anyone in the NHL for that matter.
i'll go back to something dineen said earlier in the season that i think applies on too many nights with this team - they were looking for an easier way to win the game. having said that, it's tough to get your forecheck going when you can't put two passes together to leave your zone cleanly and generate some speed.

not surprised tho, as i mentioned at the tail end of last night's game...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beezeral View Post
Relax ppl. It's a bad game on the 2nd night of a back to back.
don't agree. this team was headed for a debacle like this. you can only ride momentum and good luck so far. they haven't shown up to play or executed the past few games. they're now trending in the wrong direction and finally got the L they deserved. we'll see how they respond.

not a fan of this roster when they play like this. pretty pathetic hockey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick View Post
Are you serious with this?
Couldn't stop a beachball? Didn't he stop 40+ shots tonight?

It's not his fault the team only scored one goal. The only questionable one he gave up was the second one. The first one was a fluke play similar to the one Clemmensen allowed yesterday. Once again, it was off of Jovo's skate...
theo made some unreal saves. combined with the bad bounces carolina got with guys wide open around the net and in the slot, it easily could've been an 8-1 ***kicking. blame theo when the entire team took a **** out there? is right.