View Single Post
Old
03-22-2012, 01:24 AM
Barrie22
Shark fan in hiding

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhitesj View Post
You changed the argument from stealing a game to having games where Niemi had a good save percentage. Juantimer tried to make that clear earlier but you than sidetracked the argument again. That's a strawman argument.
a good save% is .915-.930, a great save% is anything above. especially when you are reaching .950+ for a good chunk of games.

in the games i picked, he has allowed 12 goals.

in the 12 games that i said he stole he has a 1.00 goals against average. (give or take since that doesn't count over time periods). and a .968 save% in those 12 games.

and those 12 games isn't even all that i could of chosen from, i could of chosen his january 4th game against the ducks (26 saves, .963 save%), jan 7th against the caps (28 saves, .933 save%), jan 12th against the jets (shutout on 24 shots), feb 23rd against toronto (29 saves, .967 save%).

oh and another thing, how did i change the subject by bringing up stats of games where i think niemi was great in? ever hear of difference of opinions?

edit: and arguing over points made against my post, isn't changing the subject either. it is just a conversation/argument over details about another area of the conversation.

Last edited by Barrie22: 03-22-2012 at 01:31 AM.
Barrie22 is offline   Reply With Quote