Old
03-22-2012, 03:52 AM
jBuds
pretty damn valuable

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Play4Miracles View Post
G:

Hodgson. Finally this dude is playing like he belongs in the NHL again. Sweet move off the board to bring about his first goal. Great passing as well.

Miller. Yeah, 14-1-3 and rolling....

Roy has been playing some good hockey, tonight included.

Pomminville continues to lead.

Great to see Big 57 back on skates.

Tropp, great hustle.

B:

The refs....wait, did they use refs tonight?

Sekera, he was ok, but he seemed lost with the puck.

U:

If ever there was a good reason to ban HD technology it is: Randy Cunneyworth and whoever that other abomination is standing next to him behind the bench. I almost threw up in my mouth, those dudes fell out of the ugly tree, hit every branch on the way down and then got run over by a Zamboni.

The crowd. At around the 4:30 mark of the 1st a woman around the age of 132 was giving it to Leino pretty good. I could make out the words, "you bum!" at the end. She was pretty much the rowdiest fan in attendance. Pretty sure Buffalo is not feeling the playoff push at all. And a guy yawned in the second. Not very loud at all, even the boobirds were quiet.
HE DID WHAT????????

Get the **** out!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelate View Post
I think this says it all:

Noureen DeWulf ‏ @noureendewulf: MILLERRRTIIMME !!! (also what I say right before we get in bed #Sabres #shutout
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuiltTagonTough View Post
And forever more this is what will pop into my head when I hear that phrase.
barf. Me too. Damn.

The self-proclaimed "most patient Vanek fan '02 - evs" (me) is growing tired of this ****. He can play so much better than this and we all know it. Painfully. Forget the lack of production - he has had his ebbs and flows in prior seasons - its the laziness that's driving me ****ing nuts with him this year, moreso as of late. Hesitates after a mistake or missed opportunity to sulk, refuses to stop and start...

Godson looked the part tonight. He was buzzing.

Last edited by jBuds: 03-22-2012 at 06:40 AM.
jBuds is offline   Reply With Quote