03-22-2012, 07:37 AM
Minor Boarding

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenRoyalty View Post
"opinions that drive the players to their quotes?"

Could you elaborate please? Thanks.
Interviews based on statements for example like:
Q:Coach your team had a productive 4th line tonight. How did you like Clifford scoring?
A:That's what we are preeaching, blablabla, that's what we need, right?

Q:King is looking great on the 2nd line. What do you think about him, what does he add to the 2nd line play?
A:Winning puck battles, yadayada, succesfull line, we need it, right?

//I hate when journalists/questioneer first make an answer to the question that follows.

In your case I personally don't like the way the article is formulated:
Example:
Quote:
Perhaps the greatest beneficiary of Carter’s presence on the Kings’ second line has been center Anze Kopitar, who has played like a superstar of late, scoring seven goals and adding seven assists for 14 points in the last twelve games. He has also scored four goals with three assists for seven points in his last four games, which includes a four-game goal scoring streak, tying a career-high.

“With Jeff in the lineup, he’s been giving us some scoring that we needed, and everybody else picked it up, too, including myself,” said Kopitar. “It’s fair to say the scoring has come around [for himself], and the playmaking ability is there. I’m a lot more relaxed out there than I was before, and that certainly helps.”
You already state the same thing (green) that's gonna follow by a players quote (orange).

I appreciate you putting up the hard work to make them.
No hard feelings, eh?

ps: Me, being fed up today doesn't help either.

Minor Boarding is offline   Reply With Quote