View Single Post
Old
03-22-2012, 10:45 AM
ducky

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by texashockeyguy View Post
All suspensions for your teams are not warranted and the guy who committed the attrocities against your team is a thug who does not warrant the right to continue to live. Let's face it, Doan threw the elbow, hit Jamie in the jaw, but it certainly was not a malicous hit by any means, if Doan wanted to he could have taken Benn's head of there, if Benn does not fall down, nothing happens--maybe a penalty but thats about it. However, let me be clear about one thing as I have watched this kid since he has been in Juniors. Benn does not dive. However, the Stars lately can't buy a call. The went a game and 1/2 without drawing one damn penaltly. Other than Otter (who does not get the calls anyway because everyone hates him--hehe), we don't have one guy on the team who dives. Which in all reality hurts us. My guess is that's why Jamie layed out on the play. It sucks that it caused your guy to get suspended, but if your smart, fighting for a playoff spot, it honestly is probably the right thing to do. I agree that something needs to be done to stop diving. But every team does it, and honestly, at least right now, the best teams/players at doing it are rewarded the most.
Uhmm, Ribiero?

Diving is never "the right thing to do".

ducky is offline   Reply With Quote