View Single Post
Old
03-22-2012, 10:45 AM
Pantherfan12

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroG View Post
i'll go back to something dineen said earlier in the season that i think applies on too many nights with this team - they were looking for an easier way to win the game. having said that, it's tough to get your forecheck going when you can't put two passes together to leave your zone cleanly and generate some speed.

not surprised tho, as i mentioned at the tail end of last night's game...

don't agree. this team was headed for a debacle like this. you can only ride momentum and good luck so far. they haven't shown up to play or executed the past few games. they're now trending in the wrong direction and finally got the L they deserved. we'll see how they respond.

not a fan of this roster when they play like this. pretty pathetic hockey.

theo made some unreal saves. combined with the bad bounces carolina got with guys wide open around the net and in the slot, it easily could've been an 8-1 ***kicking. blame theo when the entire team took a **** out there? is right.

A five game winning streak is trending in the wrong direction? We're 5-1-1 in the past 7, how are we,as fans, not excited to be 5 points in the lead in the SE and have all the momentum? I think we can all agree that these past few games haven't been the best played games this season, but a win is a win and it doesn't matter how you got the win. As much as I would have loved to see the team go on a 7 or 8 game winning streak(which we can go on another streak), maybe the loss will help motivate them. We're so close to the post season and we're in the drivers seat when it comes to our own fate that I think the players will really look over the tape from last night and will want to make up for it against Edm tomorrow.
Again, it hasn't been the prettiest games and I do hope that the team really buckles down these next two weeks to finally make the post season, but I'll give them a mulligan for last nights game because of the 5 game winning streak.