View Single Post
Old
03-22-2012, 02:47 PM
doaner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sceva Sct View Post
Let's not pretend to be aghast at an embellishment by another player, its not like we don't have guys that haven't played it up as well. (Watch Yandle when anything gets close to his head). Its sad but thats the way the younger players in the league are trending. For now at least I'd think both Phoenix and Dallas fans should be happy that both our teams aren't full of players that do it like some other teams are (see TJ's post above).

But I know I can say for sure Fiddler does cause the man did it all the time when he played for us and was pretty effective at it At the end of the day do agree about Ribero and Dallas in general. Bottom line is PHX/DAL game tend to be pretty chippy so we probably see the worst in some of each others players come out more often than they normally do. But to me that just makes the games againt the Stars all the more fun to watch and why I both love and hate playing them.
Hey now, like the person said, they do NOT do stuff line that. They probably made fids stop that business that the coyotes taught him. Lol

doaner is online now   Reply With Quote