View Single Post
Old
03-22-2012, 03:34 PM
Lafleurs Guy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSharpMarble View Post
Yes because waiting longer than 5 games is a recipe for disaster, just sitting on our hands when we already know how Markov will be for the rest of his contract.
Well, it was a disaster this year wasn't it? Last year was no better right? If we hadn't have got a patchwork fix in Wiz we would've missed the playoffs. I mean how many times do you need to get burned by the oven before you realize that it's hot?

Quote:
Most here that actually have a clue and realize getting back up to game speed takes more than 5 games but lets just stop for a second, take a deep breath and thank god you are nowhere near the team.
Yes, thank God for that. Thank God for the fact that the club doesn't read this message board and didn't have ANY backup plan for Markov's absence this year. Thank God for Campioli and praise Jesus Christ for signing Thomas Kaberle! Also, thank God for trading away Ryan McDonaugh which helped get us into this mess in the first place.

Yes, it's a good thing that our managers have done such a bang up job at getting us to 15th place in the East and wasting assets along the way! Praise the Lord.
Quote:
Markov has been our best player for what over 10 years now and according to you 5 games is enough to write him off. Thanks for sharing.
Where did I say we should write him off? Where did I say he won't improve? Like I actually wrote... hopefully he will.

All I said was that we should prepare for the worst. I don't see how you can argue against this position esp considering that we didn't do it this year and it led to disaster. Sure as hell seems like common sense to me.
Quote:
5 GAMES!
That's right. We're at the end of the season and he's played 5 freaking games. That's exactly my point. The fact that you actually have an emoticon here is beyond ironic.

Last edited by Lafleurs Guy: 03-22-2012 at 03:39 PM.
Lafleurs Guy is offline   Reply With Quote