View Single Post
Old
03-22-2012, 06:22 PM
DarthMonty
Makin' saves

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holden Caulfield View Post
So much wrong here. Why don't we START with the fact that Bryant Turner plays Defensive Tackle NOT Defensive End. So yeah, he never replaced him AT ALL. Move on to the fact that Odell was hurt the last part of the season, THEN PLAYED HURT so they were not using him every down so as to not get him more hurt.

Yeah cause Cameron Wake, Philip Hunt, Anwar Stewart, Odell Willis talent is just laying around. Hint, it's not. We already lost the best run stopper in the league, now we have lost the best remaining pass rusher. Awesome. A big part of why our secondary was best in the league last year was cause our line was unreal. Now we have taken a HUGE hit to that line this off-season with Brown and Willis, not to mention Oramasionwu. This is just a terrible ****ing decision. For two draft picks yet. Canadian draft picks are a lottery at best. Hell the highest and most talked about RB ever coming into the draft a few years ago (Jamall Lee, 3rd overall) just retired after just 3 seasons as a special teamer. We are pretty good with CAN talent right now, there was no need for picks. We need talent.
Holden, please don't hold back - I sense some anger in your comments, and you should let it all out; it's cathartic, you know.

On a more serious note, I do not understand the logic behind this. Yes, Odell's play tailed off in the second half, but he was injured and the team didn't want him to aggravate it further, from what I'm led to believe. I can't believe that LaPo and Willis couldn't work out their differences. That is a huge hole to fill, as he was the best rusher by far.