View Single Post
Old
03-22-2012, 09:15 PM
TJinAZ

vCash: 500
that seems to be the lesson here

Quote:
I haven't seen much in the way of support for Doan's actions. That Benn took the dive of the year is a separate, but relevant issue.
I don't think any Coyote fan condone's Doan's actions. He was going for the hit Benn moved and Doan extended. Bad decision. Now we all can agree that players on both team will "embellish" when hit near the head. Whether it is a natural or trained reaction is irrelevant. It happens.

Doan is a veteran and he let his emotions get the best of him. There were some questionable hits on both sides but hey... everyone is playing hard to get to the playoffs. Us fans are in the same boat. We tend to see things with "our" team in mind. Dallas only sees the extended elbow and the Coyotes fans see the late head snap. They are not mutually exclusive.

Reminds me of the whole Hatcher/Roenick incident but this time we are the bad buy and no one got hurt. I don't hate Dallas and think they have some fine players that play hard nosed hockey. That they stole Fiddy from us aside. I think both teams fans can be proud that we don't have divers. Although I will say I find it a bit Hypocritical when Ribero speaks of sportsmanship.

And one more dig on the Nucks. Is it just me or does Salo's melon look like the model for megamind?

TJinAZ is offline   Reply With Quote