View Single Post
Old
03-22-2012, 09:35 PM
Holden Caulfield
Perennial Skeptic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jets Swag View Post
GREAT trade for the blue. Losing Big Doug brown was a killer for us and getting this pick will really help our Canadian content.

Odell was good, no question about it, but how many guys did we have on the dline switching in and out? A **** load.

this is one that looks bad now but will be considered genious in a couple months trust me.
As was pointed out to me earlier in this thread, drafted Canadians very very rarely make an impact until 2-4 years down the road. It'll just look worse for quite some time.

So I don't agree at all with what you are saying, but I approve whole heartedly with your AVVY!!! Money. (Let's just hope that Hefney isn't next, since he similarly upset management this off-season)

EDIT (Since I hate posting too much): About the post below. Baggs sucks. He was never very good, IMO. Hunt was admittedly much better than Willis all around, but his primary concern and he was still pass rusher first, just average at very best versus the run. Imports are easier to replace, but seriously an 8th overall pick will get a us player MAYBE is 2-4 years. This team needs to compete now. I have no faith that Vega or Mainor are the answers on the pass rush as a primary guy.