View Single Post
Old
03-22-2012, 11:39 PM
forthewild

vCash: 500
The last two drafts have showed me one thing, I trust the **** out of our scouting staff.

Granlund
Bulmer
Larsson
Zucker
Gustafsson
Brodin
Phillips
Lucia
Seeler
Michalek
Graovac

I'm going to trust with who'm they pick. Also i can't fault the team for wanting to win, you have to keep in my that these guys have to live with this season, they all want to end on a positive note and i can't blame them for that. Sure it be great to tank but we just have to hope we lost more then we win but get good effort.

as for this draft.

Murray
Rielly
Ceci
Trouba
Reinhart
Bystrom

are some of the elite dman i see, or "best picks" i will not be shocked one ****ing bit if we trade down a bit and pick Bystrom with our pick, he is a Brodinlike player who is having a quiet season. to me he represents what Flahr looks for in a dman, we don't know much about him but name me one guy on here who had Brodin on our radar last year.

bystrom

very young like Brodin saw some time in SEL but don't throw you panties in a bunch because he didn't blaze the league up with points saw limited ice time shutting down, has some offensive tools tho given his point production in like level leagues.

another guy

hampus lindholm

Last edited by forthewild: 03-22-2012 at 11:47 PM.