View Single Post
Old
03-23-2012, 01:11 PM
roseyc

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdManIn View Post
I really don't get the whole My Lil' Pony craze...

Nice bet between hockey diva and 101st. Seppuku (harakiri) would have been more ballsy, but bets are always fun

And as far as some Pens fan saying Nashville is a crappy team, you have to remember one thing. The Pens absolutely sucked for a while before they got Crosby, Malkin, MAF, etc. That team was just bad. The fan base was dwindling. The team was nearly sold to Balsillie and moved just before Nashville was nearly bought by Balsillie and moved. Then, they went to a SCF twice, winning one. Their bandwagon is over capacity right now. A lot of new fans. A lot of young fans. A lot of people who are perfectly capable of talking out of their ***** when emotions are high, regardless of if the emotion is happiness or anger. It's pretty easy to spot the people on HF Boards who don't know a damn thing about hockey. Just ignore them
Why do we even care what they think...I wouldn't like any fanbase that didn't like their team....home team fans are always bias and hockey fans are I think is the worst and I think that is a good thing. It will only make it sweeter when we beat them. The Stanley Cup is two month marathon they won this game what will it be like when we decide to hit Malkin instead of watching him. This of course will be in the finals if we play them again...