View Single Post
Old
03-23-2012, 09:52 PM
Kriss E

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Not sure why you are denying this. We keep seeing tons and tons of situations in this level when players stop playing for their coach. Even if it's not the majority, you actually could need only a minority of GREAT players to be the key into a coach's firing. I'm sorry but as professionnals as they are, some players have all the talent in the world and yet don't want to work their butt off. Some just have a ****** attitude. Some are professionnals, but just don't have the talent to go with their work ethic. Some guys are passionnate about the game, yet, the only way to get their message through might be the suddenly show that lack of effort that will evidently fire their coach. You know, where it's easier to fire 1 guy than 20. Professionnals are still human beings. With their ups and downs. Again, mind you, RC is not a favorite of mine. But there are explications to his problems. And even if you don't want to agree with any of it....well he is still a rookie and clearly lacks confidence. Something a lot of our ex-players showed and got traded before showing what they REALLY can do. Not saying it will be the case but RC, but at the very least, the benefit of the doubt should be given to the guy. I know, I wouldn't judge RC the same I judge Martin. Just like I don't judge Gainey/Gauthier work like I judged Houle's work.

Dude, it's like mixing apple and oranges. All of what you're saying is irrelevant.
In the end, I'm only talking about hockey decisions.
Decisions that were taken behind the bench, irrelevant as to whether or not players give it their all for him.
Benching Eller, removing AK that was working with Eller to put him with Gomez, his dump and chase system, his lack of counter attack strategies, his dump it out by the boards style, his usage of certain players, etc. That's what I'm basing my opinion on.
And none of those decisions have anything to do with the attitude of guys inside the room.
Or are you foolishly suggesting the man didn't even have the chance to instill the system he wanted?

The man just sucks, plain and simple.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote