View Single Post
Old
03-23-2012, 10:03 PM
RedMachine87

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatsyukToZetterberg View Post
Switch up Tvrdon & Pulkinnen and it's spot on. If Ouellet has a good solid playoffs he'll find his way into my top 5. The other thing is most of our forwards have top 6 potential with 2 having top line, Nyquist & Jarnkrok.
Yeah, I actually originally had Pulkkinen in the top ten...but after thinking about it, his skating needs to go a long way before he has a chance. He may have some of the better upside of anyone in the system, but he also has a higher chance of busting than anyone too.

Although I do think he'll work on his skating a lot this offseason (he put on a ton of muscle last offseason, but that cost him even more in the foot-speed department) and be absolutely dominant in the SM-Liiga next year. If he pans out he could definitely be a Brett Hull lite type of player.

Tvrdon on the other hand has good size, speed and hands. If they redid the draft he'd go in the second, maybe the first even; he would of easily been over a PPG last year had he not been injured.

And I agree about Ouellet, very impressed with his development. The wing's prospect pool is deeper than it's been in years; although I'm seriously starting to regret us trading a 1st for Quincey.

RedMachine87 is offline   Reply With Quote