1. http://www.realtvsport.com/channel-5.php
  2. http://coolsportz.de/stream5.php

Previous Meetings this Season:

December 6th 2011 (1-5) L

October 20th 2011 (1-4) W

October 13th 2011 (1-5) L

GUY BOUCHER:
Quote:
  • "Some of the new guys are practicing more, we're looking at them, they're getting some ice time, they're being put in certain situations, so it's a period of evaluations. Whatever we can get at in a real practice and not just in a morning skate gives us another moment to see who's got what because we have a lot of guys we'll have to make decisions on and that's a great opportunity for them and it's a great opportunity for us. So we're trying to make something positive out of something that is very difficult to deal with in terms of the injuries.''
STEVEN STAMKOS:
Quote:
  • "I had lots of chances (against Edmonton) and try to stay as positive as I can. If you're not getting chances, then you start to worry. …It's going to come sooner or later. I'm more worried about producing so our team can win and, obviously, when I'm not, I'm not happy with myself. This is something I obviously want to change. Losing is not fun."
KEITH AULIE:
Quote:
  • "With injuries comes opportunities for other people. Some of us young guys coming up are trying to make an impression and this gives us an opportunity, so it's up to us to grasp that opportunity and make the best of it and that's what we're trying to do everyday is come in and work hard and show the coaches what we can do."

LET'S GO BOLTS!

Last edited by TheDaysOf 04: 03-24-2012 at 04:50 PM.
TheDaysOf 04 is offline   Reply With Quote