Old
03-24-2012, 04:09 AM
Salzig
I am laudable.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by penaltykiller View Post
Guten tag guys !

I don't know if it is the right place to post this or if there is already a thread about this. If so ,I apologize.

I will be visiting Germany for tourism purposes in early may. I can't wait. I'll see Berlin and Munich.

Since my trip will be during the NHL playoffs, i was wondering if you guys knew any place to watch hockey on TV in these cities ?

Vielen dank !
Well... It's a bit difficult to watch NHL over here, since 7 pm eastern games start at 1 am over here and games are broadcasted on ppv only. You could try an American sports bar, but even most of them close around 3 am.
On the other hand, if you find a place that shows NHL playoffs in Germany, chances are good that this place is in Berlin. It's the largest city in Germany and they've got a big hockey community over there, too. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penaltykiller View Post
p.s i hope germans have patience with francophones who speak 50 words of german with a heavy accent
Don't worry, as long as you speak English you're fine. Most people (and I really mean most) speak English, moreover you'll still find quite a number of French speaking Germans as well.

Salzig is online now   Reply With Quote