Old
03-24-2012, 08:16 AM
ocarina

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinehead View Post
No..
Nice analysis. Or not.

I would argue that Suter and Weber both benefit from each other. However, I would argue that Suter is a better player by himself because his best attributes (elite smarts, puck-movement) allow him to fit almost any team and play almost any role. If Weber doesn't have someone to give him the puck on the PP, he is not as effective.

Whoever is saying that Suter is not an elite d-man hasn't been watching him much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthlandPro View Post
What makes everyone think Staal will regain his form? He is very shy about being physical. Sure he has the occassional physical outburst when he gets pissed off but more times than not he shy shys away and that is a far cry from how he played before he got hurt. IMO if there is a deal out there and the other team wants him he's gone. I do not think he will recover. He's become a bigger version of former ranger Rod Seiling, all poke check and no body.
Geez, why so impatient?

The guy missed the first half of the season and has had to get into game shape on the fly. Not to mention he was coming off of a concussion. Give him time, do you not remember how good he was last year? He'll be fine, panicking and trading a guy for having a down year is a really bad way to run a team.

--

Man, there is a lot of fail in this thread.

ocarina is offline   Reply With Quote