Thread: OT: Futbol II
View Single Post
Old
03-24-2012, 10:58 AM
AllIsFehrNLoveAndWar

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to AllIsFehrNLoveAndWar Send a message via MSN to AllIsFehrNLoveAndWar
Yeah, Arsenal have the toughest schedule down the stretch, but Chelsea still have UCL and FA cup and Tottenham have FA Cup, not having extra mid-week games might help out Arsenal in the end. That was probably the most dominating half I've seen Arsenal play all season, though they only came out ahead 2-0, the third one would have put this one out of reach, but the Villa defense really cleaned up well from their lack of midfield and fullback presence in the game. I never like to say a game is over 2-0 going into halftime though even as much as Arsenal dominated.

I couldn't really root for Chelsea or Tottenham this morning I kept trying to figure out the better result for Arsenal but either way it seemed like I could find scenarios to balance it out, if Arsenal finish off Villa then the draw this morning was the best result probably. Tottenham's schedule down the stretch is pretty cozy so I think Chelsea might look back to this past week and have a lot of regrets with blowing hte lead to City and now not even really trying to score against the Spurs.

AllIsFehrNLoveAndWar is offline   Reply With Quote